One major question that comes in many SEO professionals is What is the ideal time frame to update blogs or articles? Lets discuss about it, It seems very simple question but its most important thing if your keywords are ranking at first page. It may be easy to get top ranking but its not a child’s play to maintain ranking at top positions.
- My take is to update your blog or submit an article in a week if your website is ranking at first 3 or 5 positions in Google.
- If your website is ranking at 5th to 10th ranking positions then you can update two times in a week.
- If your website is in top 50 results then its important to find top articles directories only and submit your link in to them. Please submit only to recognized directories which are having good views.
- Also if your ranking positions are not improving then change the activities that you are doing or change the article directories in which you are submitting your links.
- If you have good content writer team then you should try to publish at least one hub at hubpages.com and one article at ezinearticles.com or steamyiron.com. Only if your content is unique otherwise they will not approve your articles and in Steamyiron if your article is getting approved they will unpublished it if any problems related to content copyrights find.